[ RETURN POLICY | PAYMENT ]
- Return handling procedures
- Return conditions
- Additional information
"Morpier Argenteria Sas" guarantees consumer rights and interests as governed by the laws regarding:
- condition of sale (go to other consumer guarantees)
- return policy
Purchase made from the "Morpier Argenteria Sas" service are subject to the condition of D.L. January 15, 1992 nr. 50, the legislative decree which regulates the right to return merchandise.
Merchandise may be returned to the retailer within 10 (ten) days of receipt.
A customer who wishes to exercise this righ must:
a. send a registered letter with return receipt to the retailer within 10 (ten) days of receiving the merchandise, expressing his intention to exercise this right as regulated by D.L. January 15, 1992 nr. 50.
b. send a telegram to the retailer within 10 (ten) days or a telefax message to number 055/588475, within 10 (ten) days of receiving themerchandise, expressing his intent as indicated above. In either case he must also send a registered letter with return receipt.
All communication regarding return of merchandise:
- must be addressed to Morpier Argenteria Sas - Via P. Carnesecchi, 15-17 - 50131 Florence - Italy.
- will be valid if postmarked within the term indicated above
- must include the name of the product to be returned
- must include the Purchase Oreder Number assigned at the moment of ordering or purchasing and pertinent information regarding the sender's back account (bank name and address agency number, account name and number)
- must be signed by the same person who originally made the purchase or signed the contract
The customer who intends to return merchandise, wether by methods (a) or (b) as indicated above, must also:
- send the merchandise to the retailer by mail within 10 (ten) days of receipts, defined as the date of the postmark. The package must also contain original transportation documents which accompanied the merchandise.
Mailing expenses for the return of merchandise must be paid by the customer.
The merchandise must be returned in good condition and must be correctly packed.
Contracts regarding services cannot be rescinded after the service has been erogated.
Morpier Argenteria Sas provide assistance and explanations regarding shipment of any type of merchandise to be returned.
For any additional information regarding return policies please call: 055/588475.
Within 30 days of receiving the letter of intent to return merchandise, and after receiving the merchandise in question, Morpier Argenteria Sas will credit the purchase price to the customer's bank account. The purchse price refers exclusively to the price of the merchandise as indicated on the transportation documents. In no case will any shipping or delivery charges be refunded. These expenses are paid by the customer in any case.
- System elements.
- Purchase of merchandise.
- Purchase of services.
The Morpier Argenteria Sas
system is a safe method to sell or buy products and services on Internet.
Four parties participate in this system:
- Morpier Argenteria Sas
- Bank: Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
- Internationally authorized Visa/Mastercard circuits
1. The customer visits an on-line virtual shop and decides to purchase one or more products, and to pay by credit card. The customer will fill in a form with all the information regarding his order (name, address, items, etc.). The confirmation page of the virtual store includes:
- all the information
to identify the order;
- the total
2. When the order confirmation button is clicked, the system automatically opens a safe page
on the bank server with the information regarding the order. The credit card number is encrypted and is transmitted only to the bank
(Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
) server. This is a secure server with a 128 bit encryptor, so customers can safely send this information.
3. The credit card number and the amount due are transmitted to the bank, and the bank transmits them to the international credit card circuits for authorization, exactly as if the transaction had taken place in a shop, with standard procedures.
4. The banking institute which issued the credit card receives the request and replies to the Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze.
5. The bank server redirects the reply to the virtual store and the customer will see a page which confirms if the transaction has been successful;
6. At the same time, the Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze sends two e-mail messages, one to the customer and one to the producer, with a summary of the transaction: name of the shop, date and time of the transaction, amount due and authorization.
During the above steps, no financial transaction has been made: the credit card has been checked for validity and availability of funds, and the amount due has been subtracted from the credit available; the credit card owner has not paid and the shop has not received payment.
PAYMENT IS NOT MADE UNTIL THE RETAILER ADVISES THE BANK THAT THE MERCHANDISE HAS BEEN SENT, ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD REGULATIONS.
The purchase of information services, which are transferred directly on Internet, follows the same basic system. The customer selects a Digital Offer (a button or a URL) on the Vendor's site which corresponds to the service he intends to purchase. When clicked, the customer will see a new page from the bank (Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze) server where he will confirm the order and method of payment.
The bank will request authorization for the credit card, validation of the owner identity and availability of funds.
When authorization is received, a Digital Receipt (button or URL) is presented on the customer's browser. When clicked, the digital receipt will activate the electronic transfer (file transfer, for example). When the transfer is completed and confirmed, the amount due is debited to the credit card.
THE REGISTRATION OF THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FOR PURCHASE OF INFORMATION SERVICES IS HANDLED WITH THE SAME PROCEDURES AS FOR PURCHASE OF MERCHANDISE.